100ft. LONG MEGA Dual Lane Obstacle Course Vertical Rush + 40ft. + 30Ft. Rock Climb
- Dimensions: 100'L X 18'W X24'H
- Outlets: (5) Seperate electrical outlets, on its own curcuit, within 100ft.
- Monitors: Adult Supervision IS REQUIRDED at ALL TIMES
You can't get any better than this!
JumpGuy offers the biggest and best obstacle course you could think of! This unit offers 100ft. of inflatable fun with never ending obstacles and 2 lanes, which leaves room for races for the whole day!
This is our Biggest Obstacle Course in our inventory. We Combine the 40 Ft. Obstacle + 30 Ft. Rock Climb Slide + Vertical Rush This 100Ft. Ultimate Dual Lane Obstacle Course is designed for adults and kids. Race your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents, Teachers, Teens and kids through the entrance tubes, pass the biff and bash inflated pillars, squeeze through the log jam to your first step climb, through more tunnels, up the 16Ft. Rock Climb Wall, slide your way through more tubes, then make the steep easy to climb steps, up the VERTICAL RUSH and slide down to beat your partner to the finish line.
Race your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents, Teachers, Teens or small kids over 5 years old.
4 hour rental, staff included
Great for Schools, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, and Big Bashes
Recommended for ages 4 and up
Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 2 (1 in each lane)
Dimensions: 100' L x 18' W x 22' H
Outlets: 5 Standard 110 volt GFCI outlets (46 amps total) within 100 feet of the unit.
Generator Rentals are available.
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (2) Attendants to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendants, or book attendants with us
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. Must be on a Flat Surface for sSetup. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords 5 needed (we bring out the extension cords needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max. to the Inflatables