22ft Vertical Rush Dual Lane Water Slide 1/2 Day
- Dimensions: 60'L X 18'W X 24'H
- Setup Area:
- Outlets: (4) Seperate electrical outlets, on its own curcuit, within 100ft. of the Waterslide
- Monitors: Adult Supervision IS REQUIRDED at ALL TIMES
- Age Group: 5 and Up
Saturday & Sundays: Our Giant Water Slides are available for rent in 4 hour time frames
11am to 3pm or 4pm to 8pm.
This 24'ft Tall Vertical Rush Dual Lane climb and slide is one of the coolest waterslides in the Chicago land area to date. This is more than a water slide, it is an Obstacle Course and adventure, Climb your way to the top of our newest Water slide and race your friends down on this dual lane 60ft. slip and slide. Go ahead and take the plunge on the Vertical Rush.
Great for Summer Camps, Block Parties or just about any Big Event
- Recommended for ages 4 and up
- Cleanliness guaranteed
- Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
- Generator rentals available if needed
- Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 2 (1 in each lane)
Dimensions: 28' L x 18' W x 22' H
Water Source: Customer must provide Water and Hose to the Slide
Outlets: 4 Standard 110 volt GFCI outlets (36 amps total) within 100 feet of the unit. Generator Rentals are Available
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the 4 extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100ft. max from the power source to the Waterslide.