40ft. Dual Lane Obstacle Course
- Dimensions: 40'L X 11'W X 10'H
- Setup Area:
- Outlets: (2) Seperate electrical outlets, on its own curcuit, within 100ft.
- Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us.
- Age Group: 4 and Up
Our 40ft. Dual Lane Obstacle Course is one of the best 7 element designs in the industry today. Featuring jump through openings, pop ups, log jams, squeeze walls, crawl tubes, rock wall and slide, our Obstacle Courses are great for any School Events, Backyard or Block Party, Company Picnic and Corporate outings.
Want more? As a member of our Vertical Rush family, our 40’ Obstacle Course can also be connected to our 30ft. Rock Climb Slide to make 70ft. or even add the 22ft. tall Vertical Rush Obstacle Slide making over 100 ft. of Ultimate FUN
Rent the 40ft Obstacle today to challenge your guests to an Inflatable Obstacle Race - offering non stop fun!
Race your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents, Teachers, Teens or kids over 5 years old.
4 hour rental, staff included
Great for Schools, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, and Backyard Bashes
Recommended for ages 5 and up
Delivered on time, everytime
Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 2 at a time racing, 750lb weight limit
Setup Location: Please specify when you book this item if you will be setting up Indoors or Outdoors. If outdoors we would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
Setup Location FYI:
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept. of Labor, Amusement Ride Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max.