75ft. Rock Climb Slide Obstacle Course
- Dimensions: 40'L X 24'W X13'H
- Setup Area: 46'L X 30'W X16'H | Clear Pathway of 36"
- Outlets: (3) Seperate electrical outlet, on its own curcuit, within 100ft.
- Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us.
- Age Group: Ages 3 & up
Our 30ft. Dual Lane Rock Climb Slide Obstacle Course is one of the best designs in the industry today. Featuring jump through openings, rock wall and slide, our Obstacle Courses are great for any School Events, Backyard or Block Party, Company Picnic and Corporate outings.
Want more? As a member of our Vertical Rush family, our 40’ Obstacle Course can also be connected to our 30ft. Rock Climb Slide to make 70ft. or even add the 22ft. tall Vertical Rush Obstacle Slide making over 200 ft. of Ultimate FUN
Rent the 75ft Rock Climb Slide 180 U Turn Obstacle today to challenge your guest!
Race your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents, Teachers, Teens or kids over 4 years old.
- 4 hour rental, staff included
- Great for Schools, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, and Backyard Bashes
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Delivered on time, everytime
- Cleanliness guaranteed
- Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
- Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 2 (1 in each lane)
Dimensions: 40' L x 24' W x 13' H
Water Source: Customer must provide Water and Hose to the Slide
Outlets: 1 Standard 110 volt GFCI outlets (16 amps total) within 100 feet of the unit. Generator Rentals are available.
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or asphalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according to the manufacture's guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max.