Setup Area: 24ft.L X 24ft.W X 14ft.H
Actual Size: 18'L X 21'W X 11'H
Monitors: Supervision IS REQUIRDED at ALL TIMES
Outlets: (1) Seperate electrical outlet, on its own curcuit, within 100ft. of the Inflatable
Age Group: 9 & Up
Axe Throwing has become the lastest coolest rage in big cities and all over the United States. Many Family Entertainment Centers, bars and nightclubs have tournaments and leagues with Axe Throwing. We here at JumpGuy have turned it on its head with this new Blacklight reactive design! This just might be our most stunning inflatable game. If you've never thrown axes, It's similar to playing darts, each player takes turns throwing Axes and tries to score the most points. Our Axes are made of a durable foam and use velcro making them both SAFE and REALISTIC. A great addition for participants young and old. They look like and throw like real axes, and securely stick to the hook-and-loop target. Other inflatable axe throws barely look like axes! Ours are designed to closely mimic the offical World Axe Throwing Rules. Two axe throwing stations to get more participation per hour, great team competition or a fun head to head match will bring out the lumberjack in anyone. Let us create a tournament style event for your guests.We can also create a custom gaming area by adding other giant games and interactive items to your event or carnival.
- 4 hour rental,
- Great for Colleges, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, Schools and Town Festivals
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- Delivered on time, everytime
- Durable foam Axes to ensure safety of all competitors
- Cleanliness guaranteed
- Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather and receive a full refund of your desposit.
- Some travel rates may apply
Requirements:Missing Axes $39.00 a peice
Occupancy: 2 players head to head or up to 8 people with 2 teams of 4 players
Dimensions: 18' L x 21' W x 11' H
Outlets: 1 Standard 110 volt GFCI outlet (15 amps total) within 100 feet of the unit. Generator Rentals are available.
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft. maximum to the inflatable.