Carousel Jump 25ft. Round
- Dimensions: 25'L X 27'W X 22'H
- Setup Area: 27 X 27
- Outlets: (1) Seperate electrical outlet, on its own curcuit, within 100ft. of the Inflatable
- Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us.
- Age Group: 3 and Up
Who wants to join in the fun!
Add fun and excitment to any party with our biggest XXL Carousel Jump House 25 feet Round! This bouncer rental provides over 450 sq. ft. of bounce area, so they'll be room for all. It also features large netted vent windows to keep things cool, while allowing parents to keep a watchful eye on activities inside. There's an inflatable ramp at the entrance for safe entries and exits.If you want a one of kind, unique bouncer at your next event rent this super cool and colorful carousel inflatable. Designed with popping red, yellow, and blue colors and digitally printed saddled horses around the outside, this bouncer will complete any party. With a huge circus tent ceiling and a large circular bouncing area this will certainly have all of the adults talking and all of the kids jumping for joy.
This is our Biggest Inflatable Jump and can hold 15+ kids and will look
Awesome at any School, Church, Picnic or Party!
- See-Through Netted Vent Windows
- Inflatable Entrance Ramp
- Recommended for ages 2 and up
- Colorful real Horse Carousel Graphics
- Large 25ft round Bounce Area
- Cleanliness guaranteed
- Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
- Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 15+ ( 3 to 6 yr. olds)
Dimensions: 27' L x 25' W x 22' H
Outlets: 1 Standard 110 volt GFCI outlets (16 amps total) within 100 feet of the unit. Generator Rentals are available.
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft. maximum to the inflatable.