7n1 Changable Banner Combo Red & Blue
- Dimensions: 22'L X 19'W X 13'H
- Setup Area: 27 X 22 X 14
- Outlets: 1 Separate Outlet on its own Dedicated Circuit
- Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us.
- Age Group: 3 and Up
Over 80 Different Banner Themes to Choose from with
This 7n1 Combo Jump
Scroll Down on the Combo Page to Find your Theme
Jump along in this 7n1 bouncer combo from JumpGuy. This rental provides over 400 sq. ft. of inflatable fun! It also features large netted vent windows to keep things cool, while allowing parents to keep a watchful eye on activities inside. There's an inflatable ramp at the entrance for safe entries and exits. Go from Jumping, and Squeeze pop Ups to Climbing, and finally zooming down the Slide all in one unit!
See-Through Netted Vent Windows
Inflatable Entrance Ramp
Recommended for ages 2 and up
Large 15 x 15 bounce area
Obstacle course in the back corner
2 Basketball hoops
Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 10 individuals
Dimensions: 22' L x 19' W x 13.2' H
Outlets: 1 Standard 110 volt GFCI outlet within 100 feet of the unit. Rental of Generators are available.
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us
Setup: Please specify when you book this item if you will be setting up Indoors or Outdoors. If outdoors we would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept. of Labor, Amusement Ride Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extension cords needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max. to the Inflatables.