Extreme Tropical Obstacle Course
- Dimensions: 40'L X 16'W X 16'H
- Setup Area: 46'L X 22' W X 18"H
- Outlets: (2) Seperate electrical outlets, on its own curcuit, within 100ft.
- Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us.
- Age Group: 5 & Up
Extreme Tropical Obstacle Course!
This Tropical obstacle course is one of our coolest. its a double lane for 2 competitors at a time to race
to make an incredibly long and super fun day at your School, Party or Picnic. Challage your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents Teachers, Teens or small kids over 7 years old, through the entrance tubes, then make your way through the inflated biff and bash pillars, squeeze your way to the small climb, through more tunnels and up the Rock Climb and Slide to victory. And do it again and again. This inflatable obstacle course is great if you're looking to keep the guest moving, and challenging each other, allowing fun competition! Start out running in the obstacle, and finally zooming down the slide to see who wins!
Challage your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents, Teachers, Teens or kids over 4 years old.
- 4 hour rental, staff included
- Great for Schools, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, and Backyard Bashes
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Delivered on time, everytime
- Cleanliness guaranteed
- Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
- Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 2 (2 people at a time)
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max.