- Dimensions: 27' X 25'W X 14'H
- Outlets: (2) Seperate electrical outlets, on its own curcuit, within 100ft. of the Inflatable
- Monitors: Supervision IS REQUIRDED at ALL TIMES
Wrecking Ball is a fun and exciting Inflatable game for Tweens and Teens! It’s big, bold, and it’s extremely FUN! It’s the Ultimate High Energy game. (4) Players climb in the Wrecking Ball and atop their inflated pads. One of the players grabs the Wrecking Ball and hurls it at their opponent in an attempt to knock the player off of their inflated pad. As the wrecking Ball swings back, try and grab it! The player, who grabs it first, then hurls it at another player, trying to knock that player off. The last player standing is the champion!!! See if you have what it takes to Win the Wrecking Ball
4 hour rental,
Great for Schools, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, and Backyard Bashes
Recommended for ages 5 and up
Delivered on time, everytime
Zero shock technology to ensure safety of all competitors
Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
Some travel rates may apply
Check out a video of the Wrecking Ball in action!
Dimensions: 27' L x 25' W x 14' H
Outlets: 2 Standard 110 volt GFCI outlets (24 amps total) within 100 feet of the unit. Generator Rentals are available.
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft. maximum to the inflatable.