Unicorn Bounce House #1 Combo 7n1
- Dimensions: 22'L X 19'W X 13'2H
- Setup Area: 27 X 22 X 14
- Outlets: (1) Seperate electrical outlet,
on its own curcuit, within 100ft.
- Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with
the unit while in use.You may use your own attendant,
or book an attendant with us.
- Age Group: 2 and Up
Unicorn #1 Bounce House Combo - 7n1
Jump along in this 7n1 bouncer combo from JumpGuy. This rental provides over 400 sq. ft. of inflatable fun! It also features large netted vent windows to keep things cool, while allowing parents to keep a watchful eye on activities inside. There's an inflatable ramp at the entrance for safe entries and exits. Go from Jumping, and Squeeze pop Ups to Climbing, and finally zooming down the Slide all in one unit!
- See-Through Netted Vent Windows
- Inflatable Entrance Ramp
- Recommended for ages 2 and Up
- Colorful Girl Thin Graphics
- Large 15 x 15 bounce area
- Obstacle course in the back corner
- Large Climb & Slide
- 2 Basketball hoops (1 Inside and 1 Outside)
- Cleanliness guaranteed
- Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
- Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 8-10 individuals
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us.
Setup: Please specify when you book this item if you will be setting up Indoors or Outdoors. If outdoors we would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. Must be setup on a Flat Surface. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept. of Labor, Amusement Ride Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extension cords needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max. to the Inflatables.