Have you ever wanted to try your skill on the 'wipeout' themed big balls course? With the Big Ball Wiped-Out interactive course you’re going to get your chance. This fun new game features a series of four inflatable red balls which challengers must jump across to reach the other side without falling. Climb up the ladder on one of the side platforms high above the biggest ball pit you've ever seen. Then try to cross the course by jumping or running across those big red balls. Your goal is to hop across all four big balls to the platform on the other side. But don’t worry if you fall off! This ball pit is a super-soft jump zone cushioned by our patented Zero-Shock Technology. So challenge all your friends to the Wiped Out Challenge!!!
- 4 hour rental,
- Great for Schools, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, and Backyard Bashes
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Delivered on time, everytime
- Zero shock technology to ensure safety of all competitors
- Cleanliness guaranteed
- Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather and receive a full refund of your desposit.
- Some travel rates may apply
Check out a video of the Wipe Out in action!
Dimensions: 42' L x 17' W x 14' H
Outlets: 2 Standard 110 volt GFCI outlets (24 amps total) within 100 feet of the unit. Generator Rentals are available.
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft. maximum to the inflatable.